HDPE Geomembranes Used in Dam Liner
|FOB Price:||US $0.15-2.5 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Square Meters||US $0.15-2.5/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||1500000square Meters/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: KINTOP
- Surface: Smooth
- Feature: Puncture Resistance, Impact Resistance, Tear Resistance
- Color: Black
- Elongation at Yield: 14%
- Thickness: 0.2-4mm
- Specification: 5.8 -7m*50-100m/roll
- HS Code: 3918109000
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Application: Transportation Project, Hydraulic Project, Geotechnical Project, Environmental Project
- Material: HDPE
- Elongation at Break: 700%
- Density: 0.94
- Trademark: KINTOP or OEM
- Origin: China
HDPE geomembrane for pond liner
Geomembrane is the most widely used products for solid waste containment (such as landfill liners), mining and water containment applications. is made from polyethylene resins materials by blow molding process.According to the different raw materials, Geomembrane can be divided into HDPE geomembrane,LDPE Geomembrane, EVA Geomembrane and PVC Geomembrane,etc.
1) Thickness : 0.2mm - 2.5mm.
2) Width : Within 8 m (1m-8m).
3) Length : 50m-100m/roll (as request).
4) Material : HDPE,( LDPE, LLDPE, PVC, EVA ).
5) Color : Black , white , red , blue , or as required.
6) Optional surface : Textued(one or two side) or smooth surface.
1. Environmental protection:solid waste landfills, sewage treatment plants, power plants ,industrial and hospital waste treatment,hazardous waste landfills, etc.
2. Water:rivers, lakes,reservoirs,channels,water pond,floating covers,waste water treatment, etc.
3.Aquaculture:fish pond and shrimp pond,golf course, etc.
4. Petrochemical :chemical plants, oil refineries, gas storage tanks,anti-chemical reaction tanks, etc.
5. Mining:washing and heap leach pands,tailings dams.evaporation pond,brine pond.salt pond, etc.
6. Municipal Engineering (subway, on the ground floor of building, planted roof, the roof garden, sewage plant, etc.
|0.75mm||1.0 mm||1.25 mm||1.5 mm||2.0 mm||2.5 mm||3.0mm|
|Strength at yield, N/mm||11||15||18||22||29||37||44|
|Strength at break, N/mm||20||27||33||40||53||67||80|
|Elongation at yield, %||12|
|Elongation at break, %||450|
|3||Tear Resistance N||93||125||156||187||249||311||374|
|4||Puncture Resistance N||240||320||400||480||640||800||960|
|5||Stress Crack tesistance/h||1500|
|6||Carbon Black Content, %||2.0-3.0|
|Carbon Black Dispersion||1 or 2|
|7||Standard OTI Min||100|
|High Pressure OTI Min||400|
|8||Impact Cold Crack at -70°C||Pass|
|9||Water vapor permeability|
|10||Dimensional Stability (%)||±2|
1.sample: the sample is free ,you only should pay for the freight.
2.If you order to us ,we must promise the quality ,if some quality problem happened,
1)We will dispatch our Quality and Problems Appraisers to make a confirmation
2) Have a negotiation of the compensation and sign agreements
3) Our After-Sales Department will perform the duties as the agreements.